Hey y’all! I’m Allison, better known as Misadventurous Mommy around here, I’m the thirty-something wife, mom, college student, author and creator of Misadventures in Baby Raising–great to meet ya! Together my husband and I have 6 great kids that keep us constantly on our toes! My time is spent fixing boo boos, writing term papers, trying to manage my crazy brood, and letting y’all know all about it!
Some of my Favorite Things
- Spending time with family
- Music…I really don’t know where I’d be without music in my life
- My iPhone
- Fall… it’s my favorite time of year
- Mt. Dew and Sweet Tea
- Halloween and Christmas
Some things I’m VERY Guilty Of…
- Being overly opinionated…it’s a curse
- Cursing WAY too much (if I had a dollar for every time I’ve said fuck in my life I’d be at top of Forbes Richest People list)
- Giving unsolicited advice…I promise I mean well
- Letting my kids get away with WAY too much…I’m learning how to put my foot down, but it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done
- Using “…” ALL.THE.TIME and in nearly every sentence…I just like the way it looks (see)
- Being way too honest, sometimes people just don’t appreciate honesty…go figure
If you know me from my other blog (Misadventures in Baby Raising) you might be a little surprised about the content and antics that go on around here, but I promise you, you’ll have fun. So pull up a chair, pour some sweet tea and come and have a laugh with me at all of the mis-adventures of this thing called motherhood!
Make sure you “Like” Misadventurous Mommy on Facebook, Follow Misadventurous Mommy on Instagram, @Allie_23 on Twitter to keep up with everything going on in my world…or if you have a question or would just like to say hi, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!